Join us at the ever inviting Padre Hotel, located in Downtown Bakersfield, where we will unite with our SchoolCity Districts and Educational Partners for a day of engagement, digital visionary work and the strategic path or roads, to success for all teachers and students. Data analysis, assessment paths, and the continued development of a growth mindset & personalized learning that works for all students.
Not with SchoolCity, but interested in what we have to offer? Please register as our guest and attend for the morning session (9:00 -12:30). Lunch is provided for all. This event is provided for FREE to those that register ahead of time.
We look forward to seeing all of our prestigious, hard-working Leaders in Education THIS Thursday. Please see below for more details.
Bakersfield Area SchoolCity Users Group Invitation
SchoolCity is pleased to announce the Padre Hotel as the gracious host of our inaugural Bakersfield Area SchoolCity User Group of 2017. And your teams' presence is requested to add the full power of networking to this event!
Learn & Share:
- Collaborate on best practices from SchoolCity experts and your peers
- Get latest updates on SchoolCity’s 4.0 release , New Curriculum & Instruction components
- Keep current on INSPECT’s newest item bank offerings like checkpoints and performance tasks
- Share your ideas and successes, and offer your SchoolCity experiences to help other users
- Leverage the experience of others to learn how you can do more with SchoolCity
- Let's talk Smarter Balance Support with IAB's and Accountability Mandated Reports
- SchoolCity SUITE 4.0 Product Roadmap
- Continuous Improvement Cycle - Plan Do Study Act
- California-specific Assessment Content
- Accountability /CA Dashboard Reports
- Reports that Inform Next Steps
- Key Presenters from fellow Directors in California Districts
- Professional Development - Best Practices
- Advisory Board / Customer Needs Focus Group
Who Should Attend:
SchoolCity Partner Districts are encouraged to bring up to five key Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment and Accountability leadership members.
Date & Time:
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Continental Breakfast & Sign in - 9:00 am
Program with Lunch provided - 9:30am – 3:30pm
Networking Social - 3:30-5:30 pm
* Stay a bit longer and enjoy the Firepit area with evening events
The Padre Hotel (the Heart of Downtown Bakersfield)
1702 18th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Your Bakersfield Area SchoolCity Users Group Meeting is available at no charge for up to five invited guests per district. However, space is limited and Registration / RSVP is required. SWAG bags available for all those that register. More exciting, someone is going home with a FREE Chrome Book or two! Please register by clicking the link below.
Please contact your SchoolCity Northern California Team at CAteam@schoolcity.com or Kristina or Jerry directly at (650) 669-9298 with any additional questions you might have regarding registration or this upcoming event.
We are looking forward to seeing you,
Your SchoolCity CA Team